To register as a new customer, you need an e-mail address and your personal details as an employer.
If you would like to register as a legal representative of an employer, you can enter this data in the customer account in a second step once the employer has been registered. Please always enter the employer’s data first when registering, as this person must be the one granting power of attorney to the ServiceHunter AG.
For the registration of the employee you need:
- First name, last name
- Address (street, postcode, town)
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number “AHV Number” (if available)
- Marital status
- In the case of BVG obligation: date of marriage or divorce
If the employee is not Swiss and does not have a C permit, the following additional information is required for the notification of the withholding tax:
- Nationality of partner
- Workload of other employment relationships
- Information on the partner’s occupation
- Number of children
- Church affiliation