We use the personal data for the above purposes on the basis of the following legal bases:
- contract fulfilment
- Offering and providing our services
- Fulfilment of legal obligations
- Consent given to us or to third parties, in particular
- Advertising and marketing
- Processing of health data. If you as an employer provide us with the health data of your domestic help,
you confirm that your domestic help has consented to the processing and disclosure of the health data.
- Legitimate interests of us and of third parties
- Maintaining contacts and communication with users and third parties
- Tracking user behaviour, preferences and needs, market studies
- Further development and improvement of our services, development of new services
- User administration, identity checks, authentications
- Protection of users, our employees and third parties, our data, secrets, infrastructure and assets
- Sensible corporate governance and development Fulfilment of legal and regulatory obligations, law enforcement, civil, administrative and criminal proceedings, complaints, anti-abuse, investigations and responses to government inquiries.
All data protection regulations are regulated in our data protection policy.