Once you have clicked ”Register now” and successfully been forwarded to your customer account, you are a customer of quitt.
In order for quitt to be able to start managing your employment, you must first record your employees and their employment contracts. As soon as this data has been entered, we will start registering your employment relationships with the relevant authorities. We draw your attention to the fact that an official registration of an employment relationship must take place within 30 days of the start date of the employment contract. You will make our work easier if you can provide us with all the necessary data within this period.
On the basis of your data, quitt knows what to do:
- We register you as an employer with the relevant Cantonal compensation office.
- We register your employees with the relevant Cantonal compensation office using the correct billing procedure.
- If necessary, we register your employees with the relevant Cantonal tax authority for withholding tax.
- If necessary, we register your employees with the Valitas Compacta pension fund.
- We declare your gross sum of salaries to all these authorities and ensure that the correct contributions are accounted for and paid on time.
- We take care of all communication and correspondence with all these authorities.
- We support you in handling insurance claims and applying for family allowances or maternity compensation.
- We are available to you as your contact partner for individual questions concerning your employment relationships by e-mail and phone.
- In your personal customer account, you can download all relevant documents such as employment contracts, pay slips, wage statements and insurance policies at any time.
- On our blog you can find additional helpful articles with tips and information on all aspects of your employment, including practical documents for download.